September 18, 2022
08:30 am – 3:30 pm
Harry Downes Field, 24 Highland Rd, Brookline, MA
Workshop Description – You will get lots of personal attention and enjoy a rich learning experience packed with good information to help you run injury-free for the rest of your life.
In this Workshop, you will learn the essential foundation skills for your ChiRunning Technique. I will be guiding you through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what the ChiRunning technique feels like in your body. We will not be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine), so no matter what condition you are in, have no fear. We will spend time alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique drills … the nature of the day will be relaxed, full and inspiring.
What you’ll get:
• The Keys to Effortless, Injury-free Running
• The Physics of Running: Run without Using Your Legs
• Learning to walk correctly before running
• ChiRunning versus Power Running
• Introduction to the ChiRunning Form
• Injury prevention techniques
• Personal Check-In Tricks & Tools
• Core Muscle Drills and Exercises
• Innovative technique drills
• How to conserve energy at any speed
• Free video analysis included
• Hills: steep and gradual uphills; steep and gradual downhills
• Gears and stride length
• Pelvic rotation
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the workshop.
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be refunded your registration payment minus a $35 processing fee, or you can use the registration payment for a future workshop with ChiLiving, Inc. within one year with no penalty.
If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. If you cancel within two days of the workshop you forfeit your full payment.
The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop, in which case you will receive a full refund.
COVID19 Protocol: The instructor and participants will be required to follow the current recommendations on the dates of in-person sessions.