September 29th and October 6th at 5:00 pm (1.5 – 2 hours each)
What you’ll get:
• Introduction to the ChiWalking method
• Postural and directional alignment
• Injury-prevention techniques
• Core muscle drills and exercises
• Upper body and lower body usage including arm swing, moving from your dantien, and mindful pelvic rotation
• Personal check-in tricks and tools
• Innovative technique drills
• How to relax and conserve energy at any walking speed including cadence and use of metronome
• Abbreviated personalized video analysis of your walking technique
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the workshop.
COVID19 Protocol: The instructor and participants will be required to follow the current recommendations on the dates of in-person sessions.